Welcome to Tudor Cottage
Ash and Anne Shaw welcome you to Tudor Cottage Bed and Breakfast in the National Trust village of Bossington, which is within the Exmoor National Park.
Tudor Cottage, Bossington and Exmoor are all open for business as usual. We are happy to say we have not been affected by the recent flooding.
Come and sample our delightful 15th Century cottage which has all the modern comforts you would expect. Tranquil village setting amongst beautiful countryside with many walks from the doorstep. Just minutes from the South west coast path and 10 minutes walk to the sea.
We probably get more horses than cars through the village and you may even meet our neighbouring alpacas as they take a stroll down the lane!
For other wildlife why not drive up the famous Porlock Hill to spot the Exmoor ponies which are easily seen and if you are quiet you may spot one of the many red deer that live on the moor.
A perfect place to relax. Like many of our guests you will want to come back time and time again.
- Licensed to sell alcohol with good selection of wines, beers and spirits available
- Constant supply of help and friendliness
- Guest lounge with TV, books and information folders
- DVD library
- Off road and private parking for all rooms
- Luggage transfer if you are walking the South West coast path
- A good choice of breakfast items, cooked on the AGA
- Help and advice on choosing and booking that special place to eat
- Evening meals by arrangement
- Packed lunches by arrangement
- Cottage with character, built before even Christopher Columbus discovered America!